Nav view search

Navigation

Search

Welcome

Nandi Tea Estates Limited was incorporated in 1947, originally it occupied about 10,000 Ha about half of the current Nandi East District, most of the land was donated to the locals currently forming a bigger percentage of the out growers.

With improved staff motivation, innovation has become the only way in perpetuating customer satisfaction alongside maximum returns for all shareholders.

We believe in healthy equilibrium between our professional endeavors, family lives, communities and environment.